Thursday, July 28, 2011

OVER

morning worldie ! =')
have a great day today ..
hehehe ..
u know what ..
im broke up edi with him ..
last night ..
im cried like hell last night ..
im look like a fool ryte ?
cry for nothing ..
if sys know im cried ..
she will mad at me ..
cos she dun want me cry anymore ..
sys !
sorry ..
i broke my promise ..
i cant hold it anymore ..
its too hurt ..
really hurt ..
i still love him ..
i love him so much ..
its to hard for me ..
to erase him from my mind ..
his picture owes running on my mind ..
every single second ..
what shud i do ?
i wish he will come back to me again ..
it is impossible ryte ?
i dunno when i can forget bout him ..
totally forget bout him ..
its really take times ..
GOD !
please help me ..
im weak now ..
really weak ..
i need a strength ..
to face all this ..
i need YOU ..
hold my hands ..
dun make me fall again,again and again ..
im tired edi ..


No comments:

Post a Comment